Monday, November 17, 2008

An MST3K Thanksgiving



I just counted today how many Mystery Science Theater 3000 episodes I've seen all the way through today and the lucky number is 46. These are just the episodes I REMEMBER watching from start to finish. I'm pretty sure I've watched three or four more that I don't recall actually finishing. Not to mention all the movies I've started but couldn't finish because I had to do something else.

Anyway, in the spirit of Thanksgiving and the realization that I've seen 46 MST3K episodes the whole way through, I've decided to put up some special MST3K "Turkey Day" clips for your viewing pleasure. I wish there was a channel that would play 30 hours of MST3K straight for Thanksgiving, my family could have it on while I'm cooking away. What a wonderful world it would be.

No comments: