Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Chrono Trigger DS



Behold the greatest (debated) video game ever created, Chrono Trigger. Finally, it's being expanded with new content. Hopefully, this game will someday see a 3D remake. I think if we keep purchasing copies of the game, Square will finally get the picture and make a proper 3D remake like they did with Final Fantasy IV.

I can't wait for this new version to come to the Nintendo DS. I swear, the only video games I ever buy these days are on the Nintendo DS. Probably because I'm somewhat of a retro gamer, I love Nintendo and Super Nintendo games the best, espeically RPGS.

Our biggest dream come true would be to have the Chrono cast make an appearance in either Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep or Kingdom Hearts 3. Impossible, you say? I remember campaigning to have Setzer from Final Fantasy VI appear in Kingdom Hearts 2 for months and then it actually happened! Tetsuya Nomura also stated he wouldn't mind including characters from Square/Enix's flagship series in the Kingdom Hearts games to bring in some new blood. Let's hope he takes a look at Chrono Trigger or maybe even Chrono Cross.


You can see a high-res version of the Chrono Trigger DS trailer at the official website, "here".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chrono Trigger IS the best game ever. It's not debated, unless your one of those "final fantasy" people. Nothing quite captures the magic that is Chrono Trigger. Epic, funny, warm, silly, heartbreaking, cool, and breathtaking. I will buy this game over and over again, as many times as they will let me. It's worth every penny.