Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Recent Music Purchases

I ordered some music these past few days. I actually did pre-order "Cardinology" on vinyl finally, albeit without all the special limited time bonus package extras. But I think I'm going to enjoy the music at least.

The other few albums I've bought are just CDs. Although at a garage sale this last weekend, I did manage to score four or five records, Mary Poppins being one and the rest being Dean Martin (absolutely my favorite pop singer) albums. The CDs I ordered though are all Vince Guaraldi material; "Charlie Brown's Holiday Hits", "Oh, Good Grief!" and "The Charlie Brown Suite & Other Favorites". I bought them all to listen to around the holidays, I already have "A Charlie Brown Christmas" on CD and two copies on vinyl (one all original and the other a reissue). Anyway, I think they'll be great to listen to during Thanksgiving dinner and even before Thanksgiving. After Thanksgiving, it's all Christmas music.

Anyway, I'm excited for Thanksgiving. It's going to be the best Thanksgiving ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan Adams. This post luckily brought me to a new website, as I was searchin for the song "Dance all night". Check it out :
http://www.last.fm/music/Ryan+Adams/_/Dance+All+Night

Looks like they have all kinds of music ready to listen to.

As for Peanuts, you can't get much more fun than that. Those are just great to listen to on a nice fall day.