Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kitchen Nightmares Tonight!


Finally! After a five week hiatus, Kitchen Nightmares is finally back on TV tonight! Tonight's episode is "J Willy's". As you may know, Kitchen Nightmares is an American adaption of the British show, Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. RKN is one of my favorite shows, EVER. Last year, I downloaded the British shows the day after they aired in the UK. That's how obsessed I am with the show.

Gordon Ramsay is just awesome. Last week, I made his Butternut Squash Soup recipe, which I also adapted into a Pumpkin Soup recipe. It's become a yearly tradition to make the soup, it's absolutely delicious! Gordon Ramsay knows so much about food, it's absolutely ridiculous. I love his sense of what he calls "Modern Rustic Dishes". Anyway, I can't wait to watch tonight!

Here are some of my favorite clips of Ramsay:





No comments: